Percentage of Households Making Less than $35000 Annually – Springfield
Percentage of Households Making Less Than $35000 Annually
Percent of Households Making Less Than $35000 Annually
|wdt_ID||Year||NE Springfield (45503)||NW Springfield (45504)||SE Springfield (45505)||SW Springfield (45506)||Springfield||Clark County||Ohio||United States|
These data show the number of households – defined as one or more persons occupying a housing unit – with an annual income of less than $35000 in the four zip codes of Springfield, Clark County, Ohio, and the United States.
In the year 2017,
- More households made less than $35,000 than in Clark County overall.
- More households made less than $35,000 in the Southeast and Southwest portions of Springfield than the Northeast and Northwest.
- Springfield has consistently had at least 50% of its households making less than $35,000 per year.
- In Clark County, there have consistently been less than 41% of households making less than $35,000 per year.
- These percentages remain lower still in Ohio and the United States.
All data comes from U.S. Census Bureau.
This information comes from the American Community Survey (ACS) 5-year estimates on Income in the Past 12 Months.
These percentages were made using “INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2017 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS)” and by adding the number of households falling into each category below $35,000.
This post was last updated on 10 July 2019.